Free Workshop: Assessment Based Marketing 101
- Do you struggle to generate leads for your business?
- Do you spend too much time speaking to prospects who aren’t the right fit for your business model?
- Do customers struggle to see your value compared to your competitors?
Join us on 9th December 2020 to learn how assessment based marketing can help your business find a solution to these common problems.
Assessment based marketing is a simple way for you to start a powerful relationship with your customers and prospects. It helps you to:
- Learn about their pains and challenges in minutes to help you position your services as a solution
- Create interactive and engaging experiences that increase ‘buy-in’
- Spark compelling sales conversations where you can truly connect with your audience
- Qualify your prospects quickly and in a non-intrusive, saving you valuable time
- Gain powerful market intelligence to help influence your sales and marketing strategy
- Demonstrate your value and differentiate from your competition
On the 9th December, we’ll explain some of the common challenges professional services businesses face and help you learn how to improve your conversion rate by incorporating assessment based marketing into your strategy.
Lee is a sales and marketing specialist. His business, Expo Stars helps clients across the globe improve their ROI at live marketing events. A business mentor, advisor and a spiritual entrepreneur, Lee will be revealing how to improve every aspect of your customer journey.
Mike is an experienced marketing consultant with nearly 15 years experience across marketing strategy and implementation. A content marketing specialist, Mike will be sharing how businesses can drive highly qualified leads, raise awareness and set their businesses apart through the powert of quality content.
Book your place
This workshop will be run virtually and will be limited to 40 delegates to ensure an interactive and collaborative experience. To book your place, register below and we will follow up shortly with a calendar invite and webinar link.